McAfee Endpoint Security is a security tool for users who wants a high-security system for their PC’s. It reviews all the system files thoroughly and provides a complete security control to its user. It is quite famous among high-end data enterprises. It also provides data protection as well as controls your entire internet services. It acts as a protecting shield for your personal and business information and secure web communications. But even though some users also encounter issues with it but unable to uninstall mcafee endpoint security. In the below section, you will get to know How to Uninstall Mcafee Endpoint Security Windows 10 as well as How you can resolve it by yourself.
Before you select to uninstall McAfee application from your system. You should check and use the given solution if they can help you to resolve them. We are also sharing some mentions with you, hope we’ll cover the critical and non-critical topics, you are looking for.
6 Reasons to Uninstall McAfee Endpoint Security
If you are a McAfee product user, you can surely face some issues with endpoint security products. The following are the list :
- You are unable to access your system data because endpoint security interacts with the system and creates policies to hold control over your system.
- You have to encounter a complete blue screen on your system as you might installing the endpoint security application while you have enabled or using endpoint security exploit prevention on your system background.
- Your McAfee application anti-malware core system gets damaged because of your system’s security policies for SSL and TLS are blocked.
- McAfee Web extension is unable to integrate into the web browser.
- If you unknowingly deleted some Endpoint security files, due to which you are getting an update error on your PC.
- McAfee Endpoint Security 10.5 fails during the upgrade process
Uninstall McAfee Endpoint Security – Solutions
If you would like to resolve your McAfee Endpoint Security issues. Here the following Solutions:
Access Your System Data
- You have to open the McAfee application console.
- Use the ePO Console services installed on your system.
- You have to get into the System Directory to change the ePO policies
- There is an expansion option, click on it to expand.
- Select the Edit option next to the Protection Policies option.
- Select the Protection Policies option and disable McAfee services.
- Select on Apply to save the changes.
- Go to C: Drive of your PC.
- Get into the Program Files folder
- Access the McAfee folder and locate for frminst.exe file and execute it.
After running the frminst.exe file, the system asks for a restart and it will automatically uninstall mcafee endpoint security all the files from your system, Now you can access your system files.
But if you are unable to uninstall mcafee mac endpoint security through this solution. Check the next resolution for this issue.
Uninstall McAfee Features
You have to uninstall some features of McAfee application so that you can fix the blue screen error of your PC. You simply follow the instructions & uninstall mcafee endpoint security:
- Go to the Control Panel of your PC.
- A window will appear and select the program options
- Select the McAFee Firewall and Threat Protection application.
- Right-click on these McAfee applications and uninstall them.
- If the applications are protected and ask for a password
- Use McAfee as a default password and these applications will be uninstalled.
This Solution is also available if you want mcafee endpoint security 10.5 uninstall
Use McAfee Endpoint Product Removal Tool
The easiest way to uninstall McAfee Endpoint Security is to use the Endpoint Removal (EPR) Tool or use an EUA (Endpoint Upgrade Assistance). You can use either of the two applications.
Follow the prompts:
- Download the either EUA or EPR application from McAfee products.
- Login to your account and Access with Grant Number.
- You have to download the latest version of the applications.
- Execute the files, after downloading.
- You have to use EUA or EPR through the McAfee ePO console.
- You can use the command: –accept–VSA–MA to remove the McAfee Agents from your system.
This solution can be used if you also want mcafee endpoint security 10.5 uninstall.
Use McAfee Patch 9.7 to Uninstall McAfee Endpoint Security
This solution is available and useful to uninstall mcafee endpoint security for mac. Follow the instruction to resolve this issue on MAC:
- Use default web browser Safari to download the McAfee VSE patch 9.2. You required a proper internet connection for this solution.
- Initiate Installation of the setup of VSE patch 9.2.
- You have to provide your buyer ID along with the password to access your account.
- You have to follow the setup instructions and Click on Next to continue the setup.
- Make sure you accept all the terms and conditions of the User Agreement.
- After installation, run the application to uninstall mcafee endpoint security for mac. The application will run the instructions and automatically remove the McAfee files from your MAC system. At end it will request you to reboot your system.
Use frminst.exe to Uninstall McAfee Endpoint Security Windows 10
- Click on your PC.
- Search for frminst.exe file, use the file search box provided on top right side of the window.
- When you got the frminst.exe file. Press Right-click on the file and run the application in administrator mode.
- Launch the tool to remove the McAfee Agent (MA) files from your Windows 10.
- Then Go to your Windows 10 Apps application.
- A window will appear on your PC screen and you’ll see a list of McAfee products installed on your PC.
- Click on the Uninstall option to uninstall the application. This will Uninstall McAfee Endpoint Security Windows 10
- After uninstalling the McAfee application, you can restart the system.
If you are having obstacles to follow the instructions. You can contact our technical professionals for assistance. You just have to visit our website and contact us via call. They will surely provide the best solution regarding Uninstall McAfee Endpoint Security. It will save valuable time as well as cost. Our technical team is actively at your service-24×7.