You may have been using the internet in your smartphones, tablets, and desktop. For the protection of our data, we all use various VirusScan Enterprises and Anit- Malware firmware such as McAfee products. McAfee products are easy to install and easy to use.
Using a JScript Tool
- You have to download the Jscript tool known as the Pre-Install Tool.
- After you download the PreInstallTool.exe file, execute it.
- An installation window will appear on your system.
- You have to read and follow the instruction
- Select “I agree” on terms and conditions to allow the changes
- After the Tool Installation completes
- Select Ok
- Type command on search programs & files and press enter.
- Command prompt window will open in your system screen
- Now, you have to enter the following .dll files into the system :
“Regsvr32 vbscript.dll” file
If all three files were registered in the system successfully. Make sure you don’t enter the above-mentioned files in a single command. After entering the first command, wait for it because the system will generate a message that whether your respective .dll file is registered or failed to register. Use a similar process for the next two commands:
“Regsvr32 scrrun.dll file”
“Regsvr32 jscript.dll file”
Update your system Java application
You don’t have to update Java Instantly. Kindly, check whether you are using more than one version of Java applications or the Older version of Java. If you are using more than one version of Java applications or older versions. You have to uninstall all older versions and download the latest Java application from their official website.
- To update Java application, Visit your systems’ control panel
- Search for Java App in the installed application section Under programs & features option
- Right-click on it, and click on Updates.
Enable JScript through Web Browser
- Initiate your default web browser
- Click on Tools and select Internet options
- An Internet options window will appear
- Select on the Security tab and ensure you are in the Internet zone.
- A new security window will appear.
- Search for text scripting and Change it from disable to enable.
- Click Ok to end.